From Void Linux Wiki
Welcome to the Void Linux wiki! This Wiki is a knowledge database created and maintained by Void users.
- Void Live Images: Where to get installation media, as well as variants and system requirements
- Void Embedded Images: Where to get rootfs images for embedded devices
- Installing Void - A basic walkthrough of the Void installation process aimed at intermediate-to-experienced Linux users
- Installing Void (UEFI) - A version of the preceding basic install, targeted at UEFI platforms.
- Installation on UEFI, via chroot - Advanced installation, using chroot
- Install LVM LUKS - A walkthrough for installing Void with LVM LUKS
- Installation On UEFI With MDRAID, via chroot - Advanced installation, on BIOS/FakeRAID, using chroot
- Install alongside Arch Linux
- Install Void Linux onto a USB Stick - Full working install